Re: [Healeys] 2A fuse??

To: "healeys@autox.team.net" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] 2A fuse??
From: Tom <ah3000me@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 12:43:40 -0400
I removed the old BMC AM radio from my car last year.   The fuse holder
just crumbled in my fingers, and at the time I thought the fuse holder was
empty.   Maybe there was a fuse in there after all...  It just took time
and bumpy NH roads for the fuse to work its way into the footwell.

Yes, I was referring to the fuse on the license plate light.  The owner's
manual and Chilton's both show one, but I haven't gone looking for it
myself.

A big thanks to everyone!  I was worried something had fallen out the back
of one of the gauges.  Now I can keep on driving for a few more weeks until
road salt season begins.

- Tom