Re: [Healeys] Nord Lok washers

To: Michael Salter <michaelsalter@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Nord Lok washers
From: Curtis Arndt <cnaarndt@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2013 11:27:45 -0800
Cc: "healeys@autox.team.net" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Peter & Michael,

I too viewed the Nord Lok video with much interest and immediately thought
that they would be a great solution to the shock mounting problem.  I
would love for you to do some investigation and testing on the shocks and
possibly work with Nord Lok to get the exact size that would work on the
Armstrong Shocks, if that is even needed.

Curt