Re: [Healeys] Cam end play

To: richard mayor <mayorrichard@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Cam end play
From: Mike Tobin <ahbt71@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Dec 2013 08:52:45 -0500
Cc: healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Thanks for the feedback.  The locating plate does show signs on each side
that something was rotating against it.  A slight polishing no real wear.
Wouldn't have suspected the oil pump played a role.  Thought I was pretty
knowledgeable when I started this, but I didn't know all the things I
didn't know.
Mike