[Healeys] BN1 Cylinder Head issues

To: "healeys@autox.team.net" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] BN1 Cylinder Head issues
From: STEPHEN CUSS <stephen.j.cuss@btinternet.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2013 10:59:17 +0000 (GMT)
Cc: StephenCuss <stephen.j.cuss@btinternet.com>
Can anybody please tell me how they overcome the lack of an oil gun to service
the nipples on the various points, as I do not have the original Tecalmit tool
I a based in the UK, also has anybody with a BN1 come across the issue of the
oil feed nozzle in the cylinder head being reduced by using solder , and if so
why? I have just had the original head refitted with hardened values and seats
for unleaded petrol. On inspection the original nozzle has had the outlet
restricted to about 30% of original hole diameter.Thanks in advance for any
help with these issues.

Stephen