Re: [Healeys] BMC competition parts

To: MITCHELL SIMMON <dayton21@comcast.net>,healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] BMC competition parts
From: Peter Caldwell <peter@nosimport.com> t>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2013 09:27:27 -0600
Mitch,
         There is a part number stamped on the bottom edge of one of
the mounting bosses.  If they were for a Healey, and if they were
bought in 1960-ish, the part number will read 6076 then LH or
RH.  And if they need a refurb, I know a guy ;-)
         Armstrong cataloged them as 6076LH-ADJ  and I can send a
scan of the page.

         Peter C
===