Re: [Healeys] ProRace Harmonic Balancer

To: "'Healey List'" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] ProRace Harmonic Balancer
From: "Jonas Payne" <jpaynepbr@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2013 08:08:06 -0800
What's the difference?

1) it isn't cracked at the woodruff key
2) it doesn't break, causing the dog nut to come off and destroy your
freshly re-cored radiator and then bounce into the underside of your freshly
painted bonnet necessitating bodywork and a respray.

It's not a cast piece, it's milled billet.
There is a photo on the Moss website.
It has timing marks machined in.
It looks really trick and shiny.

I'd recommend installing it on a cold day - it requires you to heat it up
(boiling water) prior to install, but I have found that the temp
differential isn't quite enough in the summer in NV.

Jonas Payne
PBR Consulting Services, LLC
702.882.6711