Re: [Healeys] 48 spoke wheels

To: Rick Swain <rjswain@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] 48 spoke wheels
From: I Erbs <eyera3000@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2013 08:34:34 -0800
Cc: Ahealey help <healeys@autox.team.net>
A long time ago I had the chance to trade my 48s for disk wheels and disk
brakes. I never looked back. No problems with bent spokes or too much
flexing when I drove the car hard along Mulholand Drive and the Santa
Monica mountain canyons. Yes I think wired wheels look better, but disk
wheels are more sound. Guys who race their Healeys have tried for yeas to
trade for my disk wheel, disk break setup.

Ira Erbs
IT Educator and Consultant
Portland, OR.

Sent from my mobile phone. What you get may not be what I typed.