Re: [Healeys] Derrington Steering wheel

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Derrington Steering wheel
From: Per Schoerner <per@schoerner.se>
Date: Wed, 25 Dec 2013 01:33:18 +0100
Hi
If I'm not mistaken the right expression should be a Derrington style
steering wheel, regardless of who made it. And the ting that makes it a
Derrington style wheel is the three evenly spread slotted spokes.
Hence a steering wheel with holes in the spokes, ala 100S, is not a
Derrington style wheel.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Per