[Healeys] Interior door handle removal BN7

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Interior door handle removal BN7
From: "Healey Bruce" <healeybruce@roadrunner.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2013 17:47:38 -0800
Greetings.  I'm working on the interior, and cannot figure out how to remove
the interior door handles on my 3000 BN7.  I know there is a pin somewhere,
but I cannot located it nor figure out how to remove the escutcheon.  There
appears to be 3 pieces: 1) the handle itself, 2) a small ring, and 3) the
escutcheon.  Where is the pin located, and how does one get to it?

Thanks, and Merry Christmas.

Bruce

Brea, CA

1960 BN7