[Healeys] Non Healey content. SF to Vancouver via 101 advice requested

To: Healey List <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Non Healey content. SF to Vancouver via 101 advice requested
From: John Rowe <jarowe@westnet.com.au>
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2013 08:08:29 +0800
Hi All

We are in the planning stages for a trip in 2014 to USA and would
welcome any advice we can get.

We are in Perth Western Australia and will be heading to San Francisco
via New Zealand.

We would like to drive from San Francisco to Vancouver via highway 101,
in parts, to see as much as we can.

We have briefly been to Seattle previously and enjoyed it immensely.

Any thoughts or suggestions would be appreciated.

cheers from West Oz

John

1959 BT7
1963 BJ7 (SWMBO)