[Healeys] Making email changes to Healey mailing list?

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
From: "John Snyder" <helyjohn@cablespeed.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2014 06:49:00 -0700
Cc: Roger Snyder <roger.snyder@yahoo.com>
Hi everyone,

My name is Roger Snyder, John Snyder's son.  After almost 20 years in northern
Washington, my parents are relocating back to CA, to live closer to my family.

As part of the move, I need to change my Dad's email address.  His current
address is tied to his ISP, and we'll soon be closing that account.  I've
created a new email address for him on Yahoo! (helyjohn@yahoo.com).  I've
tried using the links at the bottom of emails from the Healey list to change
his email address, but none of the links seem to work.  So far, I've tried:
http://www.team.net/forums

But these all timeout with "server not responding" errors.

Can someone point me to the right web address that I can use to drop Dad's
current email address (helyjohn@cablespeed.com), and add his new one
(helyjohn@yahoo.com)?

When you reply, please include my email address, roger.snyder@yahoo.com in
your response.