[Healeys] Template or rubbing for mounting BJ8 boot lid emblems

To: "healeys@autox.team.net" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Template or rubbing for mounting BJ8 boot lid emblems
From: Charlie Vaselaar <cvaselaar@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2014 13:59:59 -0500 (GMT-05:00)
I've replaced the boot lid on my BJ8.  The new lid is drilled with three holes
for mounting the "Austin Healey" emblem but not the two holes for mounting the
3000 lightning bolt.

Would appreciate knowing where I can find a template for drilling the lightning
bolt holes, or alternatively, if someone would make a rubbing of all five holes.

Thanks,

Charlie Vaselaar
Gulf Coast AH Club