Re: [Healeys] Door striker

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Door striker
From: Per Schoerner <per@schoerner.se>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2014 00:07:49 +0200
Ira
As I recall it the order is this: Door striker, aluminium trim, packing
plate(s), B-post (e.g. car), plate with threaded holes. Everything
screwed together with screws, no nuts, adjustable to some degree.
The pieces are a different for the early cars compared to the BJ models,
but the principle is the same.

Best, Per