[Healeys] More updates

To: Ahealey help <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] More updates
From: I Erbs <eyera3000@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2014 22:25:42 -0700
For those still following along and if this hit the intertubes, here is my
latest update.

After two nights off to work for a client, rest my sore knees I was Back at
it tonight.
Drilled some holes and out at least one screw in the bottom of all four
fenders.
Tightened exhaust header to manifold bolts
Got off side door to shut without rubbing and hit the door latch.
Finished installing outside door handle
Discovered I need to pull my nicely installed tranny tunnel to install seat
belt anchor
Installed metal plate under seat rail wood I left off
Tomorrow I drive to a friend's house to put the beast is his covered
trailer for the trip to Bend on Sunday.
The few more things I need to do can wait until we get to Bend.

I Erbs
IT Consultant
sent from smartphone, so what you read, may not be what I meant to send.