[Healeys] Overdrive - BJ8

To: Healey List <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Overdrive - BJ8
From: Price Lindsay <050.rpl@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2014 15:37:47 -0400
I received a bounce back on my email of Tuesday so if you received this before
or receive it twice, I apologize.

My OD stopped working on my way to Conclave. I'm thinking its electrical but I
know I have too much oil (an extra quart plus) in the transmission and wonder
if this could keep the overdrive from working properly?

I've followed the test process outline in the shop manual and find that the
switch on the transmission may be the/a culprit.

Thank you for your help.

Price Lindsay

630-841-6300 Cell