Re: [Healeys] Find

To: "'John Sims'" <ahbn6@verizon.net>, "'Healey List'" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Find
From: "BJ8Healeys" <sbyers@ec.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2014 20:03:56 -0400
John, I have 35 BJ8s recorded in the registry for New Hampshire.  I don't
have colors recorded for a lot of them, but I do have one BRG over white one
in Moultonborough (18 miles from Wolfeboro).  I don't believe the owner is
on the list.

A photo of the car is attached.  It has a tan interior and a tan top.

Steve Byers
HBJ8L/36666
BJ8 Registry
AHCA Delegate at Large