[Healeys] Fender beading

To: "healeys@autox.team.net" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Fender beading
From: Stephen Hutchings <s.hutchings@rogers.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014 09:55:05 -0700
Now that I'm back on the list, I'll try this question again.
When my  car
comes back from the paint shop, I'll be putting in the fender beading (amongst
other things),
and I remember Rich Chrysler saying that you could loosen the
bolts and put them in without removing the whole fenders.
It looks to me like
there are places, like between the bulkhead and door pillar, where you can't
reach the tabs from anywhere. I remember doing this job years ago, and I put
the beading on the front fenders, and then put them on the car. Much as I
don't want to go through fitting the fenders again, I can't see a way around
it.
Does anyone have a secret?
Stephen, BJ8