[Healeys] End of an era

To: "Healey List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] End of an era
From: "John Sims" <ahbn6@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2014 08:06:33 -0400
The time has come. I have decided to put my BN6 on the market. Over the past
year I have driven it only a few times due to adverse weather conditions and
other interests. And, I am getting a little too old (74) to keep crawling
under it for repairs the latest of which was to replace the cables from the
battery to the starter solenoid and from the solenoid to the starter. With
my arthritis, just lifting the car onto jack stands takes too much effort.
Anyway, over the next few weeks I will be placing it for sale, first in club
magazines and then on eBay. At the same time, I have an extensive library of
books - Pikovnik Guide to Historic Colors book, Moment Anderson autographed
book, etc. as well as many tools such as Whitworth spanners and sockets,
Pozidriv screwdrivers, various specialized nut removal tools (steering wheel
nut, hub nut, etc.) that I will no longer need. These will be listed on my
web site and then on eBay.

After the sale, I will continue to manage my web site at least until the
expiration of the current registration term which will be in June of 2016,
will monitor the Healey List and will contribute to the Healey Marque
Magazine. After that time, who knows. If anyone wants to volunteer to run
the web site and/or contribute articles, let me know.

I have been a Healey fanatic since 1958 and heavily involved since 1995 and
have enjoyed every minute of my participation.

John Sims, BN6

Aberdeen, NJ

 <http://www.healey6.com> www.healey6.com