Re: [Healeys] Possible contaminates in gas tank

To: Bob Spidell <bspidell@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Possible contaminates in gas tank
From: Alan Seigrist <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2014 06:36:00 +0800
Cc: healeys <Healeys@autox.team.net>
Yeah, I had some problems with this on my A90 a while back.  I Jet Hot
coated the manifold and it stopped it wholesale.  In fact, it helps push so
much heat out the exhaust that even the engine runs cooler.  Even on hot
days I can have my head in the engine compartment no problem!  I got the
coating with best heat insulation, I think it's called "extreme sterling."
 The only thing is if you have a mild steel exhaust, it probably will rust
faster....