Re: [Healeys] End of an era

To: healeys@autox.team.net, John Sims <ahbn6@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] End of an era
From: Patton Dickson <57healey@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2014 15:04:00 -0500
John,

Life has gotten way ahead of the Healey for me over the past couple of
years.  For and for the most part Healey list emails go unread into
this account, waiting until the day I pull the car cover off and
finish the last 15% or so to get my BN4 on the road.  Today, I decided
to read a couple of Healey emails for no particular reason and saw
your "End of an Era" email.

I want to let you know over the years how much your contributions to
the community has meant to many of us.  The collecting and archiving
the combined information coming out of this list has been so very
valuable.   So I just wanted to say thanks!

Hopefully a way to carry on your Helaey work does continue.   If all
else fails, I can take it over to my site as I have free hosting, but
your successor should be someone who continues on with the site as you
built it and continues to grow it.

All the best
Patton Dickson
1957 BN4