Re: [Healeys] Nash Healey Packard

To: healeys@autox.team.net, goldengt@cal.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Nash Healey Packard
From: Larry Varley <varley@cosmos.net.au>
Date: Sat, 05 Jul 2014 13:33:02 +1000
Hi Ken, There were a number of Nash Healeys converted to V8 by both Nash
Dealers and owners, James Moore and Carl Chakmakian both of whom worked
for Nash did V8 conversions on their Nash Healeys, but using the AMC V8.
It is possible it was one of these cars. If it isn't I would be
interested to know about it also. Leonard McGrady has a couple of V8
powered cars as well, but I don't know their history.
I have the period articles on 3 of the V8 conversions on my Nash Healey
website, at the link below. I have also just added a big collection of
magazines from the Nash Healey car clubs that operated in the past.
Regards
Larry Varley
BN1
BT7