Re: [Healeys] Radiator

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Radiator
From: Oudesluys <coudesluijs@chello.nl>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2014 10:33:01 +0200
It is seldom effective to have a radiator rodded and cleaned. To do a
proper job the radiator top and/or bottom has to come of. It will only
be slightly less costly and you still have an old radiator core which
still has some corrosion in/outside. Anyway many shops will do a very
inferior job more to the tune of fraud, just cleaning the top of the
pipes visible through the radiator cap and on a good day relying on the
acid to clean out the internals which it often does not. However there
are good honest shops around, problem is to find them.
Kees Oudesluijs
NL