Re: [Healeys] Fuel smell in 100 - what did it turn out to be?/Scotland -

Subject: Re: [Healeys] Fuel smell in 100 - what did it turn out to be?/Scotland - Italy - Scotland final trip report.
From: WILLIAM B LAWRENCE <ynotink@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2014 01:02:03 +0000
Cc: <healeys@autox.team.net>
That is how I would vote too. Remember the 100 fuel cap vents to the boot. If
the tank was full And you were climbing a steep grade there would likely be
some fuel expelled through the vent hole. I live in the Rocky MountIns and my
luggage always smells of fuel.

2,000 meters? Around here that's an anthill.

Bill Lawrence
BN1 #554

> From: tfsbj7@mindspring.com
> To: hypercubic@yahoo.co.uk; robert.duquette@me.com
> Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2014 16:27:18 -0400
> CC: healeys@autox.team.net
> Subject: Re: [Healeys] Fuel smell in 100 - what did it turn out to
be?/Scotland - Italy - Scotland final trip report.

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/ynotink@msn.com