Re: [Healeys] Boot handle attachment

To: Michael Salter <michael.salter@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Boot handle attachment
From: Curtis Arndt <cnaarndt@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2014 11:48:24 -0700
Cc: "healeys@autox.team.net" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Michael S,

I will be sending photos of my original boot handle and fasteners.

The screw in the end of the square shaft is a slotted, oval head
countersunk screw and is quite unique.

I believe that Michael O is correct for the two screws that hold the handle
base to the boot lid, the 3/16" flat washers are under the heads of the
slotted round head screws and then the cup washer is below that.  As such,
a standard 3/16" pattern British washer should be the correct one, but I'
not 100% certain off the top of my head.

Cheers,

Curt