Re: [Healeys] Electronic Flasher

To: "Team.net" <lawrence.swift@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Electronic Flasher
From: Michael J Maloney <mikljmal@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2014 10:23:40 -0400
Cc: Healey List <Healeys@autox.team.net>
Larry;
My BJ8 harness has 3 wires;green,light- green/purple,and green and brown.I
am using a RED 3 prong electronic LED flasher w/3prongs 1,P,and2.
The wires are connected-green/brown to #1,green to2,And light-green/purple
grounded to the flasher mounting screw on inner fender.
LEDs,I am told will only work with the red electronic led flasher,something
to do with low power consumption.
Mine have been working for 1 year+
Mike Maloney 66 HLY-32990