Re: [Healeys] Webers surgery for MkII BT7

To: Simon Lachlan <simon.lachlan@homecall.co.uk>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Webers surgery for MkII BT7
From: Derek Job <derek.c.job@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2014 17:44:33 +0100
Cc: Forum <healeys@autox.team.net>
I think the simplest solution is to buy the bracing part from DW. I think I
mentioned this before and they told you they don't sell it, but they do. Or
at least they did 18 months ago.

Also you might consider cutting out the piece of the shroud that allows
better access to the Webers. It's not absolutely necessary but does make it
easier to remove filters.

Sorry to hear about your car, hopefully he is paying for the repairs.

Derek