[Healeys] dynamo alternator conversion

To: "Healeys, Forum" <Healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] dynamo alternator conversion
From: "josef-eckert@t-online.de" <josef-eckert@t-online.de>
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2014 21:00:59 +0200
Kees,
These alternators in the body of a generator are of very questionable quality
and the output is far below what they promise. When you get 30 amps out of
these alternators you are lucky. I know that, because I have tested them. Its
my job. We have lots of troubles, as the company I am working for is a seller
of these products.

Josef Eckert
Germany

These special alternators have the appearance and external dimensions of
the original dynamo. All you may need is some longer bolts and spacer
rings to line up the pulley with the crankshaft and water pump pulleys.
Kees Oudesluijs
NL