[Healeys] 100-4 Lower Windshield Seal Source

To: "healeys@autox.team.net" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] 100-4 Lower Windshield Seal Source
From: Craig Cooper <cpcooper@ymail.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2014 11:34:18 -0700
Does anyone have a source for the rubber strip that goes between the bottom of
the windshield frame and the top of the body?  I've tried the one from Moss,
and also one I bought on eBay and they are not molded to accommodate the curve
of the body and thus leave an unsightly gap on both sides.  I was looking at a
couple of other BN1's yesterday, and their moldings were old but fit the
contour of the body perfectly.  Someone suggested a possible source in
Australia.  Any help will be greatly appreciated.