Re: [Healeys] Fast Flow Inlet Manifold

Subject: Re: [Healeys] Fast Flow Inlet Manifold
From: Wilko2 <e-wilkins@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2014 09:37:02 -0700
Cc: Ahealey help <healeys@autox.team.net>
That's a pretty expensive manifold.

As to whether or not it's a waste of money to not go all out with a rebuild,
I'm not so sure.

What do we know about the 100 Six engine? we know it is over breathed for the
amount of displacement. Being that you have  BJ8 cam, it's going to pull more
gas through it and the stock manifold is known not to pull real well so the
2.6 liter 100 Six cars can have a problem with spitting back and coughing
(according to Geoffrey Healey).

That engine might get the most benefit from that manifold than any other
model.

Cheers
Rick