Re: [Healeys] 4 hours in London

To: Healey <Healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] 4 hours in London
From: Peter Dzwig <pdzwig@summaventures.com>
Date: Mon, 06 Oct 2014 10:42:39 +0100
Cc: I Erbs <eyera3@gmail.com>
On 06/10/2014 07:32, Wilko2 wrote:
> I spent most of last year in Windsor (near London).
>
> There a fish/chip shops everywhere. Different styles for different tastes.
>
> Time Out is the local's resource for most everything:
> http://www.timeout.com/london/restaurants/londons-best-fish-and-chip-restaura
> nts
>
> But if you know you want high quality (the cheap stuff is great once you get
> used to it) Harrod's food hall has the best everything!

do NOT touch Harrods for Fish and Chips. Kensington doesn't do F&C in any real
way! There are one or two good chippies in Fulham and Chelsea (though not on the
main roads) and around Chelsea football ground itself. Most good chippies fry in
the evenings only which will probably clash with your schedule.

If you can find one SeaFare is a good chain, but I don't know whether there is
one around Heathrow. You could try Ealing or Uxbridge, neither of which are
tourist areas.

Peter