Re: [Healeys] 100-6 bn4 restoration

To: Chris Scholz <drscholz@visioncenterpc.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] 100-6 bn4 restoration
From: I Erbs <eyera3000@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2014 08:37:29 -0700
Cc: AustinHealey List <healeys@autox.team.net>
The wood pieces are glued to a thicker strip of wood,and then wrapped in
vinyl, that is in turn screwed to the striker panel. You may need to remove
the furflex and weather stripping to see the screw heads on the flange.
They are wood screws with phillips heads. I can email you photos of the
screw locations if you want them?

Ira Erbs
Portland, OR