[Healeys] Non Healey: anyone know anything about the Bentley Tesonaso

To: "'Ahealey help'" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Non Healey: anyone know anything about the Bentley Tesonaso
From: "Michael Brouillette" <m.brouillette@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2014 15:14:31 -0400
Hi Folks,

         I was wandering around the web after someone posted on
bring-a-trailer about a 55 Bentley S1 in NJ that was in rough shape for
$2500 and I started to daydream of what I could do with this carcass and
came across a Bentley Tesonaso that was built in the Netherlands.
http://vanderbyl.nl/bentley-tesonaso/

          Does anyone know anything about this car?  What a work of art...

Mike B
59 BT7