Re: [Healeys] pointless points

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] pointless points
From: Oudesluys <coudesluijs@chello.nl>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 09:18:45 +0100
Indeed the best solution, there is one "but"": one tends to forget to
look at the distributor altogether leading to insufficient lubrication
and checking of the advance weights and shaft.
One step further is to fit the electronic distributor or conversion set
from 123-Ignition, Stealth, Aldon Amethyst etc., on which you can set
any advance curve you like using a lap top.

Kees Oudesluijs
NL