Re: [Healeys] Ebay 100-4 Windshield

To: Michael Salter <michaelsalter@gmail.com>, Patrick & Caroline Quinn <p_cquinn@tpg.com.au>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Ebay 100-4 Windshield
From: Ron Mitchell <healeyron@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 14:35:25 +0000 (UTC)
Cc: AustinHealey List <healeys@autox.team.net>
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s2048; d=yahoo.com; b=ned7cO6uuyyB27AE+BTHYqx2yVVosZ/HGnKjESigwu3Qcygw6PGepw2zGA+nmD1pV/GKWW60xk2ndvx3lXzCXWbpIQLwRbHF6mKnjpgUu2ri4nSamdr6oEJ9R+nzzoloTP/BmxB/4R9I7+T2/Q5itA0AGvSgdpS0wbpufqSLgFV7MKMIDy/e2e2WYZoUBjEFRVJoxYK1aNhpuQB6Y/+oddh32wNoDpjnLyeAmnUpJSw+zssGPiN9usKIYyMZd9k7PuypE3uxblRl+nbaXiOOKqBugXXEMMpwfPPbvsn0qqaI6pUiCOW/jed3yh56fu5S4LjUyWAOqLjTIzQRW+SGxQ==;
The price of unobtainium continues to rise.

     On Monday, October 27, 2014 10:02 AM, Michael Salter