[Healeys] Randy Hick's 100M at Hilton Head Island

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] Randy Hick's 100M at Hilton Head Island
From: MIKE LEWIS <harborislander@aol.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2014 08:44:48 -0500
Know Randy won't "toot his own horn" but his Florida green over white 100M won
"Best in Class" at the Hilton Head Island Concours yesterday. Had the chance
to meet Randy in person after e-mailing back and forth on many things over the
past few years.  Great guy and the 100M is simply outstanding.  Got some hints
on some things I can do to improve my 100M but sure glad I wasn't competing
against him in the same class !
Regards
Mike Lewis
Harbor Island, SC