Re: [Healeys] trafficator

To: <warthodson@aol.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] trafficator
From: "Britta + Thomas Willig" <willig@wtnet.de>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2014 19:27:13 +0100
I personally would not go this lane. I just fitted a new DW steering to a
friend's BN2.
http://www.bighealey.co.uk/category/catalogues/austin-healey/steering?page=1

Compared to the overhauled original steering on my own BN2, the DW setup is
a revelation. Very precise steering, never encountered before on a stock
100.

Regards

Thomas Willig

-----Urspr|ngliche Nachricht-----