[Healeys] Increased Horsepower

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] Increased Horsepower
From: Steven Kingsbury <airtightproductions@icloud.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Dec 2014 17:38:26 +0000 (GMT)
A short while ago, some listers were talking about getting increased
horsepower in their AH 100's by just changing over to an alloy head with
better breathing. Keeping stock carbs and still getting a great increase. Does
anyone have any documentation as to the actual increase? The reason I ask is
that I have a friend with another 100 and he's thinking of going with full M
mods, (Cold air box, bigger 1-3/4" carbs, new manifold, new cam, valve
springs, etc.) and keeping his iron head. I told him about the talk here about
the alloy head and before he jumps in to the rebuild, I'd like to pass along
some information before he gets too far in to his project. Thank you all in
advance for your information.
Steven Kingsbury
BN1 #598o;?