Re: [Healeys] FW: Overdrive drain plug, typo correction

To: Simon Lachlan <simon.lachlan@homecall.co.uk>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] FW: Overdrive drain plug, typo correction
From: Neil Anderson <neilandcustom@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2014 07:46:06 -0600
Cc: Healey List <healeys@autox.team.net>
Here is the proper tool from AH Spares.  It will work if it hasn't been
bunged up by a previous owner.

http://www.ahspares.co.uk/austin-healey/accessories/Tools/SPANNER-Overdrive-Sump-Plug.aspx

I have also seen a hook wrench from someone.

Neil Anderson

On Tue, Dec 16, 2014 at 7:15 AM, Simon Lachlan <simon.lachlan@homecall.co.uk