[Healeys] re pictures

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] re pictures
From: carroll phillips <bjcap@optonline.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2014 08:38:37 -0500 (EST)

--Boundary_(ID_Qxd3nFM7L5SoEz0Q6WgUXg)

I would love to see pics here, I think they are extremely necessary in=20
order to communicate the specifics of keeping these cars alive. I go to=20
my Audi TT forum many times a day, it is like having a big family that=20
all gets along ( really , there is no bickering ) Also joined a Maserati=20
Merak forum which is smaller but main point is they all post pictures so=20
all posts are interesting ( a proven point when you look at the views=20
data).
Ive been here a long time too, seen a lot of guys get older ( and wiser)=20
and pass on... as we all will. That is what life is, Im still here every=20
day, still restoring cars, still making friends....=C2=A0 and still learnin=
g=20
thanks to you guys.
Carroll Phillips
Top Down Restorations
Middletown, New York

--Boundary_(ID_Qxd3nFM7L5SoEz0Q6WgUXg)

I would love to see pics here, I think they are extremely necessary in order to
communicate the specifics of keeping these cars alive. I go to my Audi TT forum
many times a day, it is like having a big family that all gets along ( really ,
there is no bickering ) Also joined a Maserati Merak forum which is smaller but
main point is they all post pictures so all posts are interesting ( a proven
point when you look at the views data).<br>Ive been here a long time too, seen
a lot of guys get older ( and wiser) and pass on... as we all will. That is
what life is, Im still here every day, still restoring cars, still making
friends....&nbsp; and still learning thanks to you guys.<br><br>Carroll

--Boundary_(ID_Qxd3nFM7L5SoEz0Q6WgUXg)--