Re: [Healeys] Boot lid seal

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Boot lid seal
From: Bob Spidell <bspidell@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2014 07:21:52 -0800
References: <CAB3i7LKdqTcjBGG6roSWsc97prt3er3ov=WzX4mpiFOvgLzTDg@mail.gmail.com> <1WkzjQ-0EhI4u0@fwd04.aul.t-online.de> <CAB3i7LLYHLq0arhO2OLc8GM=qAqxGkqH6z_=62G8VOSaLkRR4A@mail.gmail.com> s=q20140121; t=1420039315; bh=72rgk6sCDzkPxT8L9ZFOV80bP0R+AlyMhAmoN6HO07A=; h=Received:Received:Message-ID:Date:From:MIME-Version:To:Subject: Content-Type; b=I2LKQPEKNtXeErSURRhWC2Nau08x2j76w/GM/7qW8hjEV6KoKu5DgabadJhcO/tk+ kkq1LFCZarXPtu5rsrE9oDWsUE9fV2q2e7Zz0mRW/EPYS75mqb6023GYw+cNTP3W+r 5CFd5tzyRoxgUbazxjcRxD0EORWOob4X8HY6cR0srJllaHbt6RuYa0vD1cfB+uufDJ rnZvXK4OKa1c28xC3O2tHuTx0msetmqKaZotiW2Rka89eiLS/kXREDkWCTM6Yoxunh TcntQIbsiGiKOV/bGF59bHSToVbH6/6OrOHLUvSAMrY/uUJyKoA6BxUE9mOl+W2cnb M5YR3xEgGg7Hw==
re: '... Contact cement is very difficult to remove...'

Get some '3M General Purpose Adhesive Remover Cleaner' #08984.  It cannot be
sold in California so you know it's good stuff.

Bob

--
Bob Spidell           San Jose, CA            bspidell@comcast.net