Re: [Healeys] Car from Portland

To: Kent McLean <kentmclean@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Car from Portland
From: Jonathan Einhorn <einhornlawoffice@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2015 14:48:50 -0500
Cc: healey list <healeys@autox.team.net>

--001a11c36568e5fc43050ed54a5a

I have a 100-6 with holes in the firewall for installing lighting and I'm
guessing that the car was used in a movie where film was taken of the
footwells (???)

jon

On Wed, Feb 11, 2015 at 2:41 PM, Kent McLean <kentmclean@comcast.net> wrote=
:

> Per Schoerner wrote:
> > He is restoring it now and has found some strange holes in the passenge=
> > footbox, that he thinks might have been for an extra heater.
>
> Although an extra heater makes sense for Alaska, I add my 2 cents and mor=
> speculation=E2=80=A6
>
> Given the black marker outline around the holes, could the original aim
> have been to cut out a rectangular opening, and the round, drilled holes
> were to get a tin snips or nibbler in there to cut out the rectangle.
>
> If so, I have no clue why anyone would want a big rectangular hole in
> their firewall.
>
> =E2=80=94
> Kent McLean
> =E2=80=9956 100 BN2

> Unsubscribe/Manage:
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/einhornlawoffice@gmail.com

--=20
Jonathan J. Einhorn, Esq.
Attorney & Counselor at Law
129 Whitney Avenue
New Haven, CT. 06510
tel: 203-777-3777
einhornlawoffice@gmail.com
fax: 203-782-1721
cell: 203-623-7373

--001a11c36568e5fc43050ed54a5a

ighting and I&#39;m guessing that the car was used in a movie where film wa=
 class=3D"gmail_extra"><br><div class=3D"gmail_quote">On Wed, Feb 11, 2015 =
at 2:41 PM, Kent McLean <span dir=3D"ltr">&lt;<a href=3D"mailto:kentmclean@=