Re: [Healeys] British Car Forum

To: "healeys@autox.team.net" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] British Car Forum
From: Mark J Bradakis <mark@bradakis.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Mar 2015 19:45:57 -0700
Simon Griffin wrote:
> I have always enjoyed browsing www.britishcarforum.com as it seemed to have a
> good AH section that compliments the autox.team mailing list.  It seems to
> have gone down some days ago and is not accessible.  Anyone else having this
> issue? I hope this does not signal the demise of the forum?

Gee, funny you should mention that. I don't know about the forum, but I came
home from work the other day
to the sound of a screaming UPS in its final death throes. The Team.Net server
did not have a chance to shut
down cleanly. We were off the air for a day or so, but should be back to normal.

mjb.