Re: [Healeys] More inquiries -

To: Jean Caron <vintage_roadster_restoration@hotmail.com>, "healeys@autox.team.net" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] More inquiries -
From: David Porter <frogeye@porterscustom.com>
Date: Sat, 07 Mar 2015 05:28:35 -0700
--===============3681335515126002457==
 boundary="------------080106050804090106090703"

--------------080106050804090106090703

here it goes again..

--
Dave Porter Porter Custom Bicycles 2909 Arno St. NE Albuquerque, NM
87107 505-352-1378 Go HERE: my world www.porterbikes.com/

--------------080106050804090106090703

  <head>
      http-equiv="Content-Type">
  </head>
    here it goes again..<br>
      type="cite">
.hmmessage P
{
margin:0px;
padding:0px
}
body.hmmessage
{
font-size: 12pt;
font-family:Calibri
}
--></style>
        Barret looking for Austin-Healeys? I got a message today saying
        he was referred to me by David Williams, I don't know anyone by
        that name either. Anyway he is looking for Heayleys(his
        spelling, not mine) and he told me he owns only Americian
        cars(his spelling again) and one Mercedes. <br>
        I fired back a bit of a zinger, I doubt he will respond.<br>
        Jean <br>
      Dave Porter
      Porter Custom Bicycles
      2909 Arno St. NE
      Albuquerque, NM 87107
      505-352-1378
      Go HERE: my world <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated"
href="http://www.porterbikes.com/";>www.porterbikes.com/</a>

--------------080106050804090106090703--