[Healeys] Shocks

To: healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Shocks
From: Fred Wescoe <fredwescoe@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2015 20:07:55 -0400

--089e01537e7629952b0510f80fe1

I need to rebuild or replace the shocks on my BJ7.  I have the original
ones on the car and the leaks on the floor are telling me it is time.  The
handeling is also poor.

Other than Apple Hydraulics and World Wide Imports are there other sources
for rebuilding?  What sort of experiences have there been with rebuilt
shocks.  Good, bad anyone to stay away from or go with?

Fred

--089e01537e7629952b0510f80fe1

7.=C2=A0 I have the original ones on the car and the leaks on the floor are=
r than Apple Hydraulics and World Wide Imports are there other sources for =
rebuilding?=C2=A0 What sort of experiences have there been with rebuilt sho=

--089e01537e7629952b0510f80fe1--