[Healeys] Re cavity paint

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] Re cavity paint
From: carroll phillips <bjcap@optonline.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2015 08:12:52 -0400 (EDT)

--Boundary_(ID_2HS0AuOev72esfrY22QGsg)

I use body cavity wax ... a yellowish creamy wax that is applied with a=20
spray gun and long plastic tube with a multi port head that gets it 360=20
deg coverage
Wurth sells it in bottles for use with the pro gun or spray cans ( maybe=20
adapt some sort of long nozzle)
I get mine from=C2=A0 Chemicar USA under the Tekton coatings brand ( much=
=20
cheaper)=C2=A0 they also have many application guns (where I got mine) grea=
t=20
company ,fast shipping
Also best undercoating available=C2=A0 for use with the dual purpose gun se=
t=20
ups, you can dial in your desired texture.
you are now totally protected !
Carroll Phillips
Top Down Restorations

--Boundary_(ID_2HS0AuOev72esfrY22QGsg)

I use body cavity wax ... a yellowish creamy wax that is applied with a spray
gun and long plastic tube with a multi port head that gets it 360 deg
coverage<br><br>Wurth sells it in bottles for use with the pro gun or spray
cans ( maybe adapt some sort of long nozzle)<br><br>I get mine from&nbsp;
Chemicar USA under the Tekton coatings brand ( much cheaper)&nbsp; they also
have many application guns (where I got mine) great company ,fast
shipping<br><br>Also best undercoating available&nbsp; for use with the dual
purpose gun set ups, you can dial in your desired texture.<br><br>you are now

--Boundary_(ID_2HS0AuOev72esfrY22QGsg)--