Re: [Healeys] 1930 BENTLEY

To: Alan Seigrist <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] 1930 BENTLEY
From: jerry wall <jwbn6hrdtp@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2015 07:26:47 -0500
Cc: Healey List <healeys@autox.team.net>

--f46d043be274f5ebff051349c29d

gorgeous as well as formidable.  even in the 30's NGK was the plug of
choice.

--
jerry wall  BN6
rowlett, tx

--f46d043be274f5ebff051349c29d

=3D"gmail_quote">On Thu, Apr 9, 2015 at 3:05 AM, Alan Seigrist <span dir=3D=
"ltr">&lt;<a href=3D"mailto:healey.nut@gmail.com"; target=3D"_blank">healey.=
yle=3D"margin:0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex"><div =
dir=3D"ltr">With all due respect to not make light of the seriousness of dr=
unk driving, I really like the fact that this car has built in &amp; brande=
d brandy snifters.=C2=A0 Perfect for the lazy picnic off the road in France=
v class=3D"gmail_extra"><br><div class=3D"gmail_quote">On Thu, Apr 9, 2015 =
at 8:38 AM, Mike <span dir=3D"ltr">&lt;<a href=3D"mailto:phoenix722@comcast=
ockquote class=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"margin:0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1px #=
ccc solid;padding-left:1ex">
 =20

   =20
 =20
        some nice pictures we can all appreciate.<br>
        Mike<br>
     =20
HelveticaNeue,Helvetica Neue,Helvetica,Arial,Lucida Grande,sans-serif;font-=
size:16px"><br>
Helvetica,Arial,Lucida Grande,sans-serif;font-size:16px">
e,Helvetica,Arial,Lucida Grande,sans-serif;font-size:16px">
                                            </b></div>
elvetica;font-size:inherit"><b>Subject:
                                              </b></span><span style=3D"fon=
t-family:Helvetica;font-size:inherit"><b>1930
                                                BENTLEY</b><br>
-family:Arial"><font face=3D"Arial" size=3D"4">
D-COLOR:transparent" face=3D"Arial"><font face=3D"Arial"><font size=3D"4">A
                                                      Beauty!!</font></font=
D-COLOR:transparent" face=3D"Arial"><font face=3D"Arial"><br>
                                                    =C2=A0</font></font></d=
iv>
OR:transparent" face=3D"Arial"><font face=3D"Arial">
D-COLOR:transparent" face=3D"Arial"><font face=3D"Arial">
G-LEFT:5px;MARGIN-LEFT:5px;BORDER-LEFT:blue 2px solid"><font style=3D"BACKG=
ROUND-COLOR:transparent" face=3D"Arial"><font face=3D"Arial"> </font>
face=3D"Arial"> </font>
ial">
Arial">
=3D"Arial">
=3D"PADDING-LEFT:5px;MARGIN-LEFT:5px;BORDER-LEFT:blue 2px solid">
CKGROUND-COLOR:transparent" face=3D"Arial">
T-SIZE:small;FONT-FAMILY:Calibri;DISPLAY:inline">
=3D"MARGIN-BOTTOM:5pt;MARGIN-TOP:5pt">
KGROUND-COLOR:white"><span style=3D"FONT-FAMILY:Arial,sans-serif">What a pi=
ece of machinery!
                                                          Under-the-hood
                                                          shots show
                                                          some amazing
                                                          details. Like,
                                                          apparently a
                                                          full set of
                                                          spare spark
                                                          plugs mounted
                                                          on the fire
                                                          wall. There
                                                          are four
                                                          carburetors.
                                                          The ignition
                                                          switch has a
                                                          &quot;heat&quot;
                                                          position,
                                                          which probably
                                                          means that the
                                                          engine is
                                                          equipped with
                                                          glow plugs.
                                                          The radiator
                                                          cap is a real
                                                          gem, with its
                                                          own cam and
                                                          lever system.
                                                          The jump seat
                                                          for the third
                                                          passenger,
                                                          plus its
                                                          location would
                                                          seem to add
                                                          emphasis that
                                                          he, or she, is
                                                          along strictly
                                                          to tend bar.</spa=
n></div>
KGROUND-COLOR:white"><span style=3D"FONT-SIZE:10pt;FONT-FAMILY:Helvetica,sa=
ns-serif"><br>
                                                          <a rel=3D"nofollo=
w" title=3D"http://www.thewholecar.com/1930-bentley-blue-train-recreation"; =
href=3D"http://www.thewholecar.com/1930-bentley-blue-train-recreation"; targ=
et=3D"_blank">http://www.thewholecar.com/1930-bentley-blue-train-recreation=
te>
nk">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
Archive: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/archive"; target=3D"_blank">http://w=
ww.team.net/archive</a><br>
Forums: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/forums"; target=3D"_blank">http://www=
.team.net/forums</a><br>
s/jwbn6hrdtp@gmail.com" target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/mailman/opt=
ions/healeys/jwbn6hrdtp@gmail.com</a><br>
ss=3D"gmail_signature">jerry wall=C2=A0 BN6<br>rowlett, tx</div>

--f46d043be274f5ebff051349c29d--