Re: [Healeys] Starter resistance

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Starter resistance
From: Per Schoerner <per@schoerner.se>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2015 17:09:09 +0200
John
I bet I know what your problem is, been there, done that.
You say the cable between the solenoid and starter gets hot. That cable
has a cable shoe in each end. One of those have a little weak contact
with the cable. Over time this contact will weaken even more. Eventually
there will be no contact at all. If you look closely you can probably
see that the plastic isolation has melted in one end. Resolder that
cable shoe and your problem will be solved.

Per