Re: [Healeys] brake squeal

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] brake squeal
From: Per Schoerner <per@schoerner.se>
Date: Thu, 07 May 2015 23:09:02 +0200
Hi
When I replaced the rotors and brake pads on my car some time ago they
were really noisy. The rotors I put on are EBC and they are "dimpled",
e.g. there are some dimples and "ditches" in them. The pads I use are
EBC "Green stuff" and they had a "braking in" surface on them, once that
surface was worn out the noise is gone and the it brakes like a dream.

Per