Re: [Healeys] Stuck needle valve

To: michael.oritt@gmail.com, fmags@cox.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Stuck needle valve
From: Larry Wendland <bighealey3k@aim.com>
Date: Sat, 9 May 2015 11:22:55 -0400
Cc: healeys@autox.team.net
It could also be a sunken or partially sunken float.  If it is partially fuel
logged, it might not have enough upward pressure to shut the float valve
completely off.  Easy enough to detect a fuel logged float by lifting out the
float and shaking it and there should be no liquid inside it.

Larry
'67 BJ8