[Healeys] Smart phones

To: healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Smart phones
From: Fred Wescoe <fredwescoe@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 22 May 2015 11:51:10 -0400

--001a113cc2400ff4020516ada1ff

A few months ago, my old style, simple, phone died and I was forced into
the smart phone world.  I am surprised at the number of uses I now put the
phone through.  I call, text, email, schedule, search, use maps, take and
send photos etc.

I have reached the point where it is probably time to go with a blue tooth
device.  I have never used the phone while driving (everything is a stick)
but have always disliked the cord hanging around and near the center
console/gear lever/right arm and so on when I am in the hands free mode and
or using maps.

Does anyone have an opinion on the use and type of blue tooth device.  What
features and manufacturer should I look into?  I am a real novice on this
subject.  Even worse that the smart phone which I am still learning!  What
do I need to know before I enter this part of the 21st century?

Fred
63BJ7

--001a113cc2400ff4020516ada1ff

ne died and I was forced into the smart phone world.=C2=A0 I am surprised a=
t the number of uses I now put the phone through.=C2=A0 I call, text, email=
, schedule, search, use maps, take and send photos etc.=C2=A0 <br><br></div=
>I have reached the point where it is probably  time to go with a blue toot=
h device.=C2=A0 I have never used the phone while driving (everything is a =
stick) but have always disliked the cord hanging around and near the center=
 console/gear lever/right arm and so on when I am in the hands free mode an=
d or using maps.<br><br>Does anyone have an opinion on the use and type of =
blue tooth device.=C2=A0 What features and manufacturer should I look into?=
=C2=A0 I am a real novice on this subject.=C2=A0 Even worse that the smart =
phone which I am still learning!=C2=A0 What do I need to know before I ente=

--001a113cc2400ff4020516ada1ff--